Historic Facility - With a touch of modern improvements
The Auburn Masonic Hall, also known as the John H. Robinson Memorial Hall, was completed in 1916.
Since completion it has been home to Eureka Lodge No. 16, F & A. M. and other Masonic Organizations.
The building is clad in beautiful terra cotta manufactured by the Placer County firm of Gladding McBean.
It is the last remaining historic building located on Auburn's "Central Square" which was built between 1900 and 1920.
In 1990, the building was dedicated to the memory of a distinguished Mason and member of the Auburn Community, John H. Robinson. On September 12, 1998, the building was dedicated by the Native Sons of the Golden West as a "Point of Historic Significance," and on December 19, 2011 it was added to the National Register of Historic Buildings. Some internal remodeling of the “Lodge Room” was completed in 2014.
The building is one of Auburn's finest examples of the Beaux Arts style of Architecture.